Stade de France
Safety and security is a pivotal component of any successful event, match or tournament that affects everyone attending or participating. Safety and security can only be achieved by establishing a balance between anticipation or being prepared, good management and well-designed infrastructure. Following the terrorist attacks in France, Jonas reflects on what has been learnt, adaptations and moving forward.
What this workshop will cover:
- The right balance between stadium design and stadium management
- Reflecting on risks and liabilities and lessons from past *incidents
- Effective safety and security strategies and activities
- Safety measures in and outside the stadium prior to, during, and after events
9:40 AM KEYNOTE INTERNATIONAL CASE STUDY: Stade de France- Strategies French Security Implement to Ensure Fan Safety
With pervious terrorist attacks that killed 130 people, Jonas will explore security measures since the incident back in 2015. Exploring points where the system collapsed and strategic corrections and adjustments to maximize safety and security.
- Enhancements to security measures beyond game-day to minimise security breaches
- Strategic points for positioning of police marksmen
- Pre- emptive mass causality incident planning to maximise the use of resources and personnel
- Creating proactive prevention methods to mitigate threats and risks
- Steward training to incorporate comprehensive knowledge of their area of a stadium and how to act in the event of a potential problem as well as being fully aware of crisis management plans and evacuation procedures